11/21/2008

PIZZA NIGHT!


Last week I put some ingredients in the bread machine and when I got home from the Y, I had dough! Last Christmas my sister-in-law gave the boys each a pizza kit, which included a personal size pizza pan. The boys had fun making their own pizza!




Drew sure looks guilty, huh!!

We also took the boys to an indoor miniature golf course. They had a blast, though Mike spent more time fishing balls out of the water than actually hitting, I think :) I, on the other, had had quite the streak of 2 shots per hole!! Trent was so excited when he got a "HOLE IN TWO!"






**Note all the 2's under MOM!!**



I asked Trent to take a picture of me hitting, and this is what I got! (it's probably still better than what I would have gotten from Mike. :) Sorry, hon!

1 comment:

Carol Seitz said...

This is so cute. Leah always complains that she is never in any of their pictures because she is the photographer. Looks like it still won't be any better when the boys are older! Nice try though, Trent. Looked like you all had fun.