11/30/2009

Thanksgiving...

We traveled to "Misery" as named by the GPS Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family.  My grandparents live there and it was great to see some other extended family.  What a godly heritage!  I'm so thankful for them.  I found them both asleep in their recliners in front of the tv one evening with their hands like this...
My mom and 2 of my brothers
Busy cookin'
The boys enjoyed playing with my cousin and 2nd cousin.  They went fishing, hiking, and of course did some Wii-ing!!
I enjoyed taking some pictures of my aunt, uncle, and cousin.  The weather was beautiful, sunny, and warm!
...B-L-I-T-Z!!...
On the way home we stopped to see the St. Louis Arch.  We wanted to go up, but the lines were just way to long!!
On the road again...


No comments: