1/31/2011

Feelin' Crafty

I've been working on a few projects.  It started before Christmas with some presents - this bag - I made for my SIL and my SIL to be.  I even picked up some fabric to make a cute - small diaper bag of sorts for the little girl that will be joining us in April.  I found this "Moma Bag" from the book...Handmade Home.  I, of course, had to add some pockets on the inside!  See, what do you think...

I also seached the internet for a tutorial on how to make a camera strap cover.  I used fabric I had from previous projects...it was really fun to do something quick.  Click on the pictures for a link to the tutorials I used.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great, Kristin!

Karla said...

I am totally in love with The Cottage Home blog! I have a few things that I would like to make... :)