8/17/2012

New School Year!!

I can hardly believe I have a 4th and 2nd grader!!  They are getting so grown up. I remember thinking how BIG and grown Trent was when he went into 2nd grade and now - with Drew - I just think he seems so young still.  It's a little weird for me to have a 4th grader...I remember sitting at my desk (as a 4th grade teacher), having deep conversations, answering some hard questions, learning, laughing, cheering on, but still reading to :) some pretty amazing kids.  I would dream about what MY life would be like when my own kids were that age.  NOW it's here and it's a bit surreal :)  Excited to see my boys continue to learn, grow, mature, and become good friends and leaders and athletes...but most importantly have a heart that desires God and His Word.

So, here's to another year...can't wait to see what's in store!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

School started already? Wow!