10/02/2013

15 months

I just can't believe how quickly our baby girl is growing up.  Anna and I had a quick little photo shoot at a nearby farm while the boys were at football practice. I've wanted to continue the "stat pics" so here is the latest...

I've been keeping a list of her words on a post-it note, which is is now full!  I misplaced it the other day, so for my memory's sake, I'm going to record them here.

She's so social. She loves to get someone's attention and get a response when she talks. I think she's gonna be an extrovert...

"Hi, hello, daddy, mommy, drew, trent, uh-oh, pretty, doggy, kitty, tickle, peek-a-boo, shoes, cracker, thank you, wow, outside, bye-bye, all done, please, ni-night, up, cookie, go, ball, down, hot, kick, duck, more, cup, diaper, poo-poo, & No!"

No comments: