8/20/2008

A week in pictures

Drew had a buddy over to play and they just had a blast playing and swinging together! Their laughter was contagious.











Mike took Trent to Indy to tour the new Colts stadium. Male Bonding stuff :)
Chillin' in the end zone! "Hoosier Dungy?"







A couple of my friends took me out for my big 3-0 and celebrated with a girls night at Coldstone.







Taking advantage of a hot day at the pool! The boys played and played. They really thought they were big stuff jumping into the pool. Trent saw two other boys from his Kindergarten class that afternoon and they had splash! I was watching Trent and the boys all jump in together. One time I almost choked when I saw Trent do a flip into the water. AGHHH!!! I couldn't believe that he was brave enough to attempt that. It was quite good, just not in 4 ft. of water. We'll have to save that for the diving board!


"Cannon Ball!" (Almost, Trent, but at least you're smiling.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I love all the pictures! I can't believe Trent flipped into the pool. It has to be so weird to see your little boy become so independent. To be honest, I am a little anxious to watch Samuel start to grow up. I was almost in tears when I read your kindergarten post!

Oh, I also wanted to say that I think your blog title is so great. Everytime you have a new post I read the title and think "oh, that is just so catchy!"