9/04/2008

Labor Day Weekend

Friday we all headed up to Michigan to spend time with Mike's family. The boys, as always, had so much fun playing with cousins at grandma's house. Mike also got to take Trent to Ann Arbor for the U of M vs. Utah football game. Mike said Trent really got into the game and was hugging him after they made a big play. I wish I had some pictures to show you. Trent told me his favorite thing about the game was "seeing a touchdown and eating a strawberry italian ice." I'm sure Mike will look forward to more football time with Trent.



I stayed behind with Drew and relaxed, read, and watched him play. After lunch they played out in the fort in the woods and didn't come in again until 5:30 when it was time for dinner. I went to check on them a few times and snapped a few pics there.



The boys both enjoyed bouncing on the new trampoline. Trent kept begging me to jump, so I even got out there for a few games of "don't touch the ball." Boy my calves and quads got a good work out!!


The whole family gathered to celebrate the September b-days. Hard to believe Drew will be 4 this year!! Doesn't hardly seem possible. He loved his Star Wars Legos, but informed me he wants a "banilla cake with white frosting" next time! (wasn't a fan of the chocolate) Oh, well...more for me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cousins' pics in the fort, Kristin! And Drew's cake is adorable (even if it isn't "banilla"). Was that cake for ALL the Sept. b-days in the family or just Drew? Who decorated it? Its so cute!