1/17/2009

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

I wanted to write quick note before I head to bed. Jen and I just finalized some thoughts for our speaking engagement tomorrow. It is Sanctity of Life Sunday and Jen and I were asked to share our stories at Hope Missionary Church in Bluffton, IN. Please pray for us to be calm despite our nerves. We are so glad to be able to share our boys with these new friends, but it can also be emotionally draining. Our prayer is that in our sharing hearts will be challenged and moved to compassion, and that God would be praised in the peaks and the valleys. There is joy along this journey!

Blessings friends...

1 comment:

Annette Gysen said...

Sounds like things went very well, and I know personally of at least one family who really appreciated your sharing :). I'm sure all in attendance were blessed!