8/04/2009

On the schedule...

...Nothing but time. The pros: Relax, Rest, Quiet, Time to Think. The cons: Quiet Time to Think.
It's been an interesting few days, hard to believe our little girl was born a week ago already. Time just keeps on going and yet in my head and heart I'm stuck back at last Tuesday. It's been good for me to see Trent and Drew enjoying themselves and I love seeing their personalities come out throughout the events of the day...swimming, boating, tubing, kayaking, rope swinging, and just hanging out with their cousins. I'll give you a peek at the things that are making me smile this week among the tears.




**This was Trent's attempt to get a pic of Mike and I...oh well :)**

5 comments:

Tara said...

Kristin, that looks like a blast! You are still in my thoughts and prayers. This must be so hard. I cannot wait to see you reunited with Noah and Joanna someday. What an amazing day that will be.

Tara

Bobbi said...

You are a great example...as you show everyone what it means to "glorify God and enjoy Him forever" no matter what! Still praying for you and yours!

Carmel said...

Glad to know you are on vacation... though you are alone with your thoughts, at least you have time outside of home to relax. The boys look like they're having a great time. Deep breaths. : )

Andrea said...

that tigers shirt cracks me up

kristin said...

My mom and brothers found the shirt in Israel. I guess that is says Tigers in Hebrew. Who'd of thunk!!