5/23/2011

Mother's Day Gift

Had to share some of the cute quotes from Drew's mother's day project  So sweet!
These were sentences started by Drew's teacher and he had to fill in the blank...

"I make my mom happy by...giving her things I make."
"My mom takes care of me by...feeding and taking care of me."
"If I could, I would buy my mom...a big jewel - as big as me!"
"The most special times with my mom are...when we go out to lunch together."
"My mom always says...Drewvy, Drewvy, Drewvy." (yes, usually shaking my head as I say it!)
"My mom cooks the best...egg sandwiches."
"My mom really loves...me and Trent."
"My mom and I like to...go to Tokens-n-Tickets."
"My mom's favorite clothes to wear are...pink shirts."
"My mom is beautiful because she...loves me and she loves my brother."

No comments: