5/25/2011

Feelin' Crafty

A few weeks ago I came across this post at Little Birdie Secrets.  It looked like a quick and easy project for me to do for Teacher Appreciation Week.  It was something to keep my hands busy while the boys were at school and ached to be caring for Emilie. It also gave me a good excuse to procrastinate on doing some housework.  Here is what my finished bookmarks looked like.

Some of you may remember what I made at the end of last school year for Trent's teacher.  If your looking for another idea, try this.  The "crayon initial shadowbox" was a big hit, Trent's teacher hung it by her desk and likes to tell me about all the comments she receives on it.  Do you have any favorite homemade teacher gifts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
The bookmarks are adorable and I loved the shadowboxes you made last year. Your so crafty! Ever considered selling them? Perhaps start a web store?
Heard you were in G.R. at H.H.B.C over Memorial weekend, so sorry I missed you!
Praying for you daily and asking God to grant you all the request on your list.
Hope to talk to you soon.
Sara