5/27/2010

You want to be a WHAT when you grow up!!


We took the boys to a nearby playground and I saw...

flying...

 jumping...

   swinging...

     twisting...

        kicking...

          punching...

            oh, and I heard a lot of grunting!

So, I told Drew he should calm it down a little!  After all, I didn't want to look like a mom who couldn't control her busy little boy him to get hurt!  I looked down at his sweaty red face and he, looking back up at me, said very seriously, "But mom, I'm going to be a NINJA when I grow up! I need to work on my moves!"

3 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

LOL! and there's a lot of job openings for ninja's, so that should be a good field for him. Ha! That made me laugh!

The Caldwells said...

sounds just like my boys :) wish i could stop by & have a chat :)

God's daughter said...

Thank you for your beautiful, creative, honest blog. The joy and the grief are both so honest, the faith is so real, that I can listen to you talk about God where I would be offended by others. I wish you hadn't had to go through the really sad things you did, but please know that because you did, I'm able to trust that your trust in God is genuine and not naive or faked. You make a difference!