2/10/2010

A lil' bit o' Christmas

(The new football jerseys!)
Didn't want to pass up on a couple cute pics of my boys from Christmas.  I know it's long overdue!  I've gotten really behind at posting, life just gets too busy somedays.  We had Christmas with my mom and brothers at our house and then headed to Michigan for Christmas day.  My dad also came over to spend a short day with us.  We were actually home for New Years - first time in 5 years!  We even had an extra little guy with us.  We watched our friends son so they could help chaperone our churches jr. high retreat.  Our boys just loved having him follow them around!

(with Grandma!)
(The grandkids + a few significant others = 29)
(Ringin' in the new year...2010...in case you didn't get the hand gestures.)
(Drew playing cars with our guest...they played cars alot!)
(Trent gave great sled rides!)

No comments: