2/01/2010

New Face...

So I've been wanting to give my blog a face lift.  I found some online tutorials and templates for designing a personalized header.  Can I just say, Photoshop Elements was the best B-day present!  This was fun :o)  I think, for my first attempt, I'm pleased with the results.  I tried to change the background to a funky pattern, but I kept running into snags after I changed the HTML - so the light yellow will have to do!  I think it will be fun to change it up every now and then.  I started with my favorite flower - the Gerber Daisy.  They always remind my of my two little ones.  This pic was taken just the DAY BEFORE I went into labor with Noah.

So, let me know whacha think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, You don't know me but your story really touched me. I was actually looking up the lyrics to the song you had just posted and your blog came up. I don't think that there are accidents with God, so I just wanted to let you know how deeply upset I am by your tragic losses. It takes my breath away, and I cannot imagine the pain that you must have had to feel. I want you to know that I will be here to pray for you in any way you may need. Blessings in the love of Christ to you and yours. Victoria

Carol Seitz said...

Love the new look, Kristin. Thank you for sharing your life in this blog. You've touched so many others with your stories. May God's blessings rain on you because of your devotion to Him.

Karla said...

Love it, Kristin! The vintage clock and keys are awesome!

I echo the other comments--what a testimony you are of God's great grace and faithfulness....thank you for continuing to praise Jesus even in the storm and when it hurts so much.

I am so glad to know you and to have the privilege to pray for you.

Jen said...

Love the new look, girl! way to go!

hugs and hugs always,

j

The Caldwells said...

likin' it! miss you old dormie :)

Bryce and Erin said...

Beautiful!! Love the design. :)

Rach said...

It looks beautiful! :-) I love it!

Michele Shoun said...

Hi Kristin! I like the new look! Thought I'd take a break from writing and see what's new. Photoshop is fun, and a good skill to have. --Michele