2/26/2010

Up to MISCHIEF!!

I don't think I even need to tell you who that would be (Drew!).  Last week I discovered some new artwork.  Drew likes to wear shorts, yes, even in the dead of winter!  So, it was hard to hide what he had done.  When I asked him why he decided to draw on himself, he said, "I wanted to look more tough."  Well OKAY then!  I guess he was thinking tatoos.  I didn't break it to him that a tic-tac-toe board probably wasn't doing anything for the "tough guy" persona.

OH BOY! OH BOY!




THEN...

Yesterday morning, as I was helping Drew clean up his toys, I spotted a ball of something white under his bed.  After further inspection I concluded said wad was actually a WHoLE RoLL of toilet paper.  FOR REAL?!? Yep!  I asked him why he did it..."I just wanted to see it, mom" he told me.  So I spent the next 10 minutes carefully rolling it back up...minus the cardboard roll...guess who will be delicately unrolling it YeT AGaIN so it doesn't go to waste...um yeah, no pun intended.
THIS BOY, I tell ya!! . . . AND I WONDER HOW I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE ANY GREY HAIR YET?!?

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

So cute! Love your unintended pun too!

The Hagens said...

who knows, maybe the tic tac toe tattoos will take off! too cute

Jo said...

Wow. Kids! Can be challenging to raise, but you get some great stories! lol