6/17/2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today Mike and I celebrate 9 years of marriage! I can't believe it's been that long, it's gone so fast. Mike, you'd better make sure you've started saving for the big cruise next year I'm looking forward to a quiet dinner out!

I got out our wedding album this morning and reminisced about OUR day...our prayer...
Col. 2:2-3 "...that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

Here are a few pics I scanned into the computer - not the greatest quality but they'll do.


Mike,
Thank you for 9 great years! I'm so glad we said "I do!" I love your servants heart and I appreciate all that you do to bless me as your partner. Thank you for being understanding, patient, and kind. (I know that's not always easy with me and all we have faced these last 2 1/2 years) I see you striving to be more Christ-like and I'm so grateful for your leadership as we raise our family. I love you, and I hope we have many more years to celebrate together!
Love,
Me

2 comments:

Michele Bracken said...

We share an anniversary-not only date but same year! Wow!

Annette Gysen said...

Was that really nine years ago? Hard to believe . . . And isn't it a little weird that one of your flower girls is off to college? Congratulations, Kristin and Mike! I'm so glad I was there that day--it was a beautiful wedding, and you were/are a beautiful bride, Kristin!