6/16/2009

A thought...

This is a reminder to me more than anything else! I like real life scenes along with scripture. (Drew was "playing" goalie here, but the ball was at the other end the entire time. He got tired and bored and decided to sit down, take a rest, and wait for the ball to come to him.)

Though we didn't encourage his efforts here in this instance, it reminded me that sometimes when my life seems chaotic and overwhelming, I just need to STOP and SIT and WAIT for the LORD, knowing He is in CONTROL.

4 comments:

Ruth Palmer said...

What an awesome picture!!! Thanks for the reminder to be patient - I'm not even going through all the things you are, and it's such a blessing to get such a sweet reminder from a mom who means so much to me! :)

Christy said...

This is just gorgeous! You are a talented photographer and what a wonderful reminder!

Jen said...

yes, that photo turned out great! love the edges. ;)

Heather said...

Love the picture and the Scripture reminder!