6/18/2009

Quick Update on our baby girl...

Last night my computer decided to "get sick." I'm looking at 3/4 of a blurry screen(so forgive any typos!) that is only turquise and yellow and green! Hopefully it's something we can get fixed quickly, but I'm frustrated by the timing!

Anyways, I just got back from a pretty uneventful trip to the doctor. I started by letting him know I regularly feel her move and that it surprises me that she moves so actively likeI remember with my other kids. He didn't really say anything. While taking a look, he said it was hard to get a reading on the heart rate because sometimes it beats steady and others its very abnormal, so he guessed that it averages out to be about 60 bpm. He looked at and measured the head (she is head down now) and the leg and said she is measuring "right on." He said, "I can't tell you she looks any worse than last week, if not better." So he left it up to me as to when I come in, "he's just along for the ride." He's said this before and I have to wonder what he's thinking about this ride in that intellectual head...how and why this is happening! I told him a lot of people were praying with me that she would hold on for at least another week while my mom was out of the country. As he walked out he smiled and said, "All you have to do is look at my stock portfolio to see how I am at predicting..." He laughed to himself and shook his head as he leaft the room. I'm scheduled to go back in next Thursday, meanwhile we'll continue to take one day at a time and I'll enjoy all the kicks.

Thank you for your continued prayers for our family. We can't thank you enough for helping us carry this burden!

"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the LORD GOD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." -Is. 12:2

1 comment:

Heather said...

Praying so much for you and your sweet family.